Florida Agriculture Trivia Contest: Question 2
|March 2, 2009||Posted by admin under Uncategorized|
Congratulations to Elisabet for answering our last trivia question! She won a Florida agriculture t-shirt and hat for being the first person with the right answer.
Now it’s time for a new question! There is a nice prize in it for the winner. If you are the first person to answer correctly, you will get a Fresh from Florida shopping bag, a chop & chop jr. cutting board, a magnetic shopping list, a datalizer slide chart and a signed copy of the Flavorful Seasons cookbook from the Florida Chef.
So put your thinking caps on and keep reading for the second question in our game!
The question is…
In 2007, in terms of total value of production, Florida accounted for 55% of the total U.S. value for what crop?
Just in case you missed them last time, here are the rules for the trivia contest again:
- You only get one guess per question.
- We will give you a new question shortly after someone answers this one and so on.
- You must include a valid email address so we can contact you if you win. Be sure to put it in the “Mail” field when you comment.
- You can only win one time in a 30 day period.
- FDACS employees are ineligible to win any prizes.
- The first person to reply to the question with the correct answer wins the prize.
- We will give different prizes for each question.
- Every answer can be found on our website, www.Florida-Agriculture.com, or on www.Florida-Seafood.com.
- Contact me if you have any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Update: Lauren has provided the correct answer – Snap Beans! Check back later this week for a new question.