Watch Them Grow!
|April 26, 2012||Posted by Arlette under Advertising, Kids|
Have you seen any of these ads in some of our agriculture industry trade magazines. They are part of a campaign designed to remind you that the sale of the “Ag Tag” brings agriculture education activities to thousands of Florida students every year. We all know that specialty tags are a little more expensive than a regular license tag, but here are a few of the benefits:
Your Ag Tag purchase allows Florida Agriculture in the Classroom to:
- Hold Florida’s Agriculture Literacy Day, in which thousands of industry volunteers read to tens of thousands of students every year and teach them the value of Florida agriculture.
- Award more than $400,000 in teacher and volunteer grant money since the program’s inception. This grant money helps fund school gardens and other valuable agriculture education projects.
- Sponsor more than 20 county workshops to train teachers to use Florida agriculture education curriculum.
- Send teachers and administrators to the National Agriculture in the Classroom Conference.
- Supply agriculture education teaching material for Florida students grades K-12
So show your support for Florida agriculture education. Buy an Ag Tag and watch them grow!