Top Posts of 2012
|January 4, 2013||Posted by Sarah under Uncategorized|
I thought it would be fun to look back on 2012 from a blogging standpoint. This blog covers so many different aspects of agriculture that it is really fascinating to see what the top posts were this year. Maybe I am just a nerd but I think it’s pretty interesting to know what people read the most!
10. Cool Florida Cucumber Dip – Our step by step post on how to make a fresh and healthy dip was the 10th most popular post this year!
9. Recipe: Florida Shrimp and Blue Crab Pizza – Ever had seafood on a pizza? Apparently our readers were interested in trying it!
8. Recipe: Watermelon and Shrimp Cocktail Skewers – I posted one of Chef Justin’s recipes each day in May. This one is so simple, yet so good.
7. Recipe: Open Face Watermelon Sandwiches – Watermelon must be popular with our readers… it is with us too!
6. Recipe: Blueberry Breakfast Casserole – This was the recipe leading up to Memorial Day weekend. Did you make it? How did you like it?
5. Time to Grill – Renaldo gave us some some simple tips for good grillin’ in this post.
4. Strawberry Santa – This project that we found on Pinterest was super easy and a big success! Kristopher had a great time playing with (then eating) these Strawberry Santas (or as he likes to call them, “Santa Ninjas”).
3. Oyster Admiration – Mindy shared her secret for making Angelo’s style baked oysters with cheddar and bacon. Um, yum!
2. National Zucchini Bread Day – Ya’ll really liked Kim’s guilt-free zucchini bread recipe!
And last… the most popular post of 2012 on the Fresh From Florida Blog was….