Wow Them at Your Next Party with Florida Smoked Mullet Spread!
|January 15, 2014||Posted by Nicole under Agriculture, Cooking, Healthy Eating, Recipes, Seafood|
Fresh, fast and easy! Florida mullet seafood dip is sure to please. Give this recipe a try and see for yourself.
• 2 (8-ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened
• 3 tablespoons lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons grated onion
• 2 tablespoons milk
• 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
• 3 cups flaked smoked mullet meat
• 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
Combine the cream cheese, lemon juice, grated onion, milk and hot pepper sauce; whip until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in fish and parsley. Form into a ball and sprinkle with paprika. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Serve with crackers.