Keeping Up With CEUs
Continuing education units. For some they strike fear, for others they are a welcome sight, and those working in the agriculture “field” have their share. The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services lists the CEU requirements for several industry sectors on our website.
Division of Agricultural Environmental Services’ Bureau of Compliance Monitoring
- Pesticide Certification – www.flaes.org/complimonitoring/index.html
- Licensed Pesticide Applicator Search – http://app1.flaes.org/ceu
Division of Consumer Services
- Board of Professional Surveyors and Mappers – www.800helpfla.com/psm/celicense.html
- LP Gas – www.800helpfla.com/LPGas/lpgas_approved_training.html
While some professions require a combination of CEUs and exams, others allow CEU courses to keep licensees up to date on the latest technologies and trends. Keeping up with the requirements for your profession are essential to maintaining your license and, in many cases, your ability to continue working.
If you have questions about your CEU, certification or exam requirements, please contact the corresponding Division:
- Division of Agricultural Environmental Services at 850-617-7900
- Division of Consumer Service – 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) or 850-410-3800