Posts Tagged by News
|January 5, 2011||Posted by admin under Uncategorized|
2010 was a big year – both for Fresh from Florida and for agriculture in general. Here’s a recap of what was going on all year: January We sent racing fans to the Fresh from Florida 200 and Rolex 24 in Daytona Commercials supporting Florida seafood starring captains from The Deadliest Catch on Discovery began […] continue reading
|October 13, 2010||Posted by admin under FAPC, News|
One of our Florida Agriculture Promotional Campaign Members, Bedner’s Farm Fresh Market, just announced some exciting news that I wanted to share with everyone! Source: WiredPRNews.com Boynton Beach, Florida – Bedner’s Farm Fresh Market, Palm Beach County’s First Farmer-Owned and Operated Indoor Green Market, announces the launch of their new eCommerce Storefront on Bedners.com. “We have […] continue reading
|April 19, 2010||Posted by admin under Business|
It’s been a while since I’ve written a post on social media, so I figured maybe it’s time to write something. I feel like there is so much new information on social media out there each day, that it is kind of hard to wrap your head around it. There are a few sites I […] continue reading
|December 18, 2009||Posted by admin under Agriculture, Business, News, Produce|
Here’s what was going on this week in the world of Florida agriculture (via our twitter @freshfromFL) We reached our 1,500 followers on twitter on Monday! Thanks @LuxuryHomesFla! This week’s Florida Commissioner’s Spotlight was on the Florida Ag Stats Directory Florida seafood available this week: Red grouper, scamp, mangrove snapper, beeliner snapper, swordfish, mako shark, amberjack […] continue reading
|December 4, 2009||Posted by admin under News|
Here’s a recap of all things Florida ag related from our Twitter page (@freshfromFL). Great tips for choosing & caring for your Christmas tree. Florida Department of Citrus & Florida State Fair are looking for original recipes that showcase fresh citrus. Holidays, history, music & more! Lots of events are happening Florida State Parks statewide […] continue reading
|December 3, 2009||Posted by admin under Healthy Eating, News|
Our “Fresh from Florida Kids” staff always welcomes opportunities to meet parents of babies just beginning to eat solid foods. We love introducing parents to the program and talking about ways to encourage healthy eating habits for babies and toddlers. On Saturday, December 5 we will be at the Leon County Healthy Department on West Orange Avenue […] continue reading
|November 20, 2009||Posted by admin under News|
What’s going on this week in Florida agriculture (from our twitter) We now have over 1,300 followers on twitter! Hendry is one of FL’s largest agricultural counties. Their 28th Annual Farm Tour will have a lot to see! This week’s Commissioner’s Spotlight is on Farm-City Week! Florida Stone Crab Season is Here (via @DCstonecrabs) Nominations for Volunteer of […] continue reading
- We now have over 1,300 followers on twitter!
- Hendry is one of FL’s largest agricultural counties. Their 28th Annual Farm Tour will have a lot to see!
- This week’s Commissioner’s Spotlight is on Farm-City Week!
- Florida Stone Crab Season is Here (via @DCstonecrabs)
- Nominations for Volunteer of the Year and Outstanding Lifetime Volunteer awards are due in December. Ask your county 4-H agent for more info. (Via@Florida4H)
- Operation Cleansweep will give farmers & others the chance to safely dispose of pesticides
- @mango_lime has starting compiling a list of South Florida Seasonal Farmers Markets
- Florida seafood available this week: Red & black grouper, spiny lobster, red snapper, stone crab and Gulf brown shrimp
- The Florida Wildflower Foundation is looking for a contractor (via @flawildflowers)
- Commissioner Bronson urges everyone to keep these few food safety tips in mind during the holidays.
- Don’t forget to RSVP for our “Freshgiving” event in Tallahassee happening Tues!